Joining a club sports team is easy at Grand Canyon University! If you have a passion for the game and an interest in joining one of our fun and competitive club sports teams, please follow the steps below. If you have any questions with this process, email email@example.com for more information.
- If you are not already a GCU student, start the process by applying for free.
- Contact the coach or student leader of the team you wish to join. Find this information by navigating to your team’s page and scrolling down to the coaching staff section.
- Note: Some sports have multiple teams. Find out which team is the right fit for you before paying dues. This can be accomplished by attending a practice, placements or team meetings.
- To begin the registration process and reserve your spot on the team:
- Obtain a general sports physical completed by your local physician or at the Canyon Health and Wellness Clinic on the GCU campus. Feel free to print out our sports physical form for your convenience.
- After you decide what team is the best fit for you, pay your dues for your selected team.
- Note: Registration is done at the same time of dues payment. For NEW ATHLETES ONLY, an Active.com account must be completed for the payment to process. This is also done during the same transaction session.
- Once the transaction and account creation process is complete, sign in to your new account on Active Works to upload your supplementary documents and complete your registration.
Please Note: If you will be participating in one of the sports below, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule you for a baseline concussion test. Men’s and Women’s Ice Hockey, Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse, Men’s and Women’s Rugby, Men’s and Women’s Club Soccer, Men’s and Women’s Club Basketball, and Club Spirit.